Monday, March 29, 2010

THE DEATH & THE ACTOR




If the king of darkness, Hades, offer me 'the death', and yes, I am very willing to accept it. To release my dirty soul from this mortal shell.

Come~


Form a bond with me, drag my soul and make a deal, erase all of my feeling and emotion in order to make me numb and perhpas, more crueller.
And till that time, i will leave my body and my belove one behind.

In real life, it probably will not happen as all of us know. The only thing that flip through my mind is to become a good 'actor' which are able to hide my true emotion and feeling from others.

Perhaps, a fake smile will do.

5 comments:

  1. ehh...dont know who said that he dont own a blog wan wo... :P

    i found very hard to understand what are u trying to convey d message...mayb be u shld reveal more,it makes u much better rather than hiding all d things inside urself hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. before this, i write my blog at friendster de la..if you free, also can go and have a look la..same address with my msn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If angry, show your angel.
    If happy, show your smiles.
    If sad, just show your fake smile,
    it's worth since it makes others got no worries on you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. yeah, it's true that hiding your feelings is good but this only applies when your feeling is bad and will affect others.. so it's better to hide those feelings..

    But if others were to discover your feelings, I feel it's better to disclose what probs you are facing as to give response for ppl's care towards you.. or else, ppl would acknowledge you as an actor, den when u're really good ppl will think you're faking it.. haha..

    oops.. too long.. haha.. Din know Karen has a blog too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know u got friendster blog la...once awhile i got read cuz d friendster notified me that u hv updated ur blog lol...

    chow vei,my blog is dead ady hahahaha XD

    ReplyDelete